From:
"Paul W. Beach" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 1995 20:37:22 -0500
Hi!

I am new to FML and thought I should introduce myself and my little buddy
before just jumping into the conversations.  I have been a ferret companion
for a little over a year now, and am only now getting the hang of it.  My
little buddy (AKA Fineous the Whistler Finger) is the most beautiful female
silver mit that I have ever seen.  (No I'm serious!  She is!).

I play the flute and the recorder and found out quite by accident that the
high end notes in the sapronodrive her into a killing rage.  (No kidding
again!  I have the scars to proove it!  I only did it once.)  In all other
aspects we adore each other, but I can't play soprano in the house, only
tenor.  The lower notes interest her greately when played and no matter
where she is in the house, if I start playing, she will wake up, (yes
actually wake up) and come over and cuddle with me as I play.

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similar.

Now if I can only get her to stop stealing the bannanas from the top of the
refrigrator, I'll be happy!

Thanks.
Paul and Fingers Beach