From:
Andre Klefenz / Jennifer Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 1995 22:28:55 -0400
Hi everybody, I have a quick question for everyone that I hope isn't too
repetitive. I have the opportunity to get a second (adorable, tiny,
beautiful, sable baby) ferret (thanks to Gail!). Everything I've heard is
that the more the merrier but I'm worried about loosing Newton as "my
little sweetheart" if you know what I mean (I wonder if instead of chasing
ME around the apartment, they'll just chase each other, etc.) . We've had
Newton for almost three years and I think we're going to make the jump to
two weasels. Please put my mind at rest and let me know I'm not going to
regret this!!!

Oh and to Dr Williams, The guy that we're getting the ferret from said that
he heard that albino animals dont live as long as others because they lack
strength in their immune system. Just wondered if this could be true.

Jen, Andre, Newton and.......???
Halifax Nova Scotia