From:
Nancy Hartman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1992 19:52:00 -0400
 Subject:  Ferret List Issue 337

Welcome to all the new ferret fanatics!

Chris, maybe you should post about the list every month or so in rec.pets.
I posted the address a few days ago, and you've gotten quite a few new
members.  It would probably be a good idea if you could make a ferret list
FAQ that can be posted every now and then.

[I think you posted the "[log in to unmask]" address again.
Quite a few of them are manually forwarded by my domain forwarder...
Please doublecheck.

I'm in the final throes of polishing off the FML FAQ.  I'm not sure
whether I'd post it to the net, but it will be available for
access by Bill's mail server.  Watch this space...]

Re: vacuum cleaners -- Since my Mom is handicapped, we have a lady come
in to clean every other week.  The whole time she's here, the girls just
run back in forth at the door sniffing under the crack.  Mary (the
cleaning lady) thinks it's hysterical seeing the little shadow running
back and forth under the door, and every time she comes she'll play with
them by running the feather duster back and forth on the bottom of the
door.  They love it, and go completely spaz-ferret.  When I get home that
night, the girls are always worn out from their exciting day, they just
sniff around at all the strange cleaning smells,  and crash in their "ferret
corner" downstairs.

- Nancy

Nancy Hartman                     CIS graduate student
[log in to unmask]                  U. of Delaware
        President and founder, Delaware Valley Ferret Club
                      Owner of Percy & Bree