From:
Chris Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1992 23:14:37 -0400
Anybody watching the subscription count would have seen it bounce
around a bit over the last couple of days.  There were about 8
unsubscribes, half I'd guess because of the "fuss" (either they didn't
like my position, or too much chatter), and the other half due to the
usual reasons: loss of access/time etc.  I also did some housekeeping
and removed about 6 names which were no longer reachable (user disappeared
or routing no longer worked.  Several (3?) of these are hung up at
uunet.uu.net, and over the next month I'll have three copies of the
previous month's issues bouncing back in my face...  Kodak seems to
have dropped its uunet connect without telling anybody.

Plus about 8 new subscribes.