From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 17:20:54 -0500
Julie wrote:
>Today (wed) in Ann Lander's column someone wrote in to tell how her
>ferrets were taken away by the California fish and wildlife dept stating
>that they are illegal...

Can someone please give an internet address/name of newspaper where this
column can be found; I did some net searching (which I'm not great at) and
couldn't find it; I'd like to be able to read the column before writing a
letter.

Thanks!
Ronnie

PS. I did uncover other ferret related articles (but couldn't access them
without paying a fee).  Looks as if the Akron Beacon Journal has had some
ferret coverage recently (who was Romeo and what happened to him??) Ohio
Ferrets and Friends Assoc?  anyone from Ohio?