From:
Alicia K Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 1997 14:16:10 -0400
Hello FML friends-

Ferret Wise Shelter is diligently working to build a historical ferret
presentation we can incorporate into the educational field.  For this we are
searching for several items:

1 - a ferreters jacket - long black x-lrg trenchcoat ( we can insert ferret
    carrying pockets if needed.)

2 - a ferret muzzle those as used for rabbit chasing by early trappers &
    hunters.  Any other items or paraphernalia which documents ferrets as
    working animals in early America.

Our funding does not allow us to spend $$$, but we could issue a receipt for
these items which you could use on your income tax.

Thanks for considering a donation -- or thanks for spreading the word-- we
will let you know if we accomplish this goal.  We are already anticipating
several presentations in the late summer and fall for school groups.

Alicia
a shelter Mom