From:
alphachi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 1997 02:33:40 -0400
>From:    Karen Daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Wars
>Anyone that wishes to "flame" me on this, please feel free...most of the
>time I stay lurking on issues like this, but for some reason my fingers
>won't shut up on this one.....
>Bill & Diane, Alphachi, - this "war" debate, whatever you all want to call
>it is getting a bit ridiculous, don't you think?  Speaking ONLY from my
>opinion, because I can ONLY speak for myself.

Yes, I agree with you 100 percent, the debate should be about getting MF to
open its doors.  NOT adrenals or any other such stuff.  There simply are no
hard numbers.  (well, the early fixing thing is certainly suspect) I never
meant to insult anybody, nor should I be expected to entertain them.  The
concerns about MF are valid ones.  If someone wants to read more into it,
too bad.  Thanks for responding Karen and letting your fingers do the
talkin' :-)  I too, am responsible for MF ferrets, and we need these issues
resolved.  And I for one want to make sure not only of my ferrets best
health, but that their parents are being treated well also.

For Kodo and all the ferrets with no names,
best wishes,
until next time,
alphachi