Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 22:39:02 EST
Hello everyone,

Just a reminder that we need a CA volunteer who is comfortable forwarding
information the State Senator in the following Senate Districts.  Please
check to see if one of these state senators represents you and let me know
if you will contact your representative on behalf of legalizing ferrets.  I
will need your mailing address (and so will the State Senator in order to
know that you are a constituent):

Senator Richard Alarcon District#20 Greater San Fernando Valley
Senator Joe Baca District #32 Pomona and San Bernardino
Senator Jim Brulte District #31 Redlands, Yucaipa, Big Bear and 29 Palms
plus Moreno Valley and Hemet
Senator Jim Costa District #16 Fresno, Kern, Madera and Tulare counties
Senator Teresa Hughes District #25 Inglewood, Hawthorne, Gardena Lawndale,
Compton etc.-- I may have someone who volunteered but I can't remember.  If
you volunteered please remind me.
Senator Patrick Johnston District #5 Southern Sacramento and San Joaquin
County
Senator David Kelley District # 37 Rural San Diego county, Imperial county
and eastern Riverside, Poway Hemet Blythe and Palm Springs
Senator William Knight Districk #17 Mojave, Inyo county southern Kern
county northen San Bernardino county and part of LA
Senator Tim Leslie District #1 From the Oregon Border south to Mono County
Senator John Lewis District #33 Orange county communities of Orange, Tustin
eastern Anaheim, Fullerton, La Habra, Yorba Linda, Mission Viejo Brea,
Buena Park etc.
Senator Dick Monteith District #12 Stanislaus, Merced, Mariposa, Tuolumne
counties
Senator Bill Morrow Distric #38 Northern San Diego County and South coastal
Orange County
Senator Kevin Murray District #26 East LA to South LA including Culver City
and Crenshaw
Senator Jack O'Connell District #18 Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo
Senator Steve Peace District #40  Downtwon San Diego with Chula Vista,
National City Lemon Grove, El Cajon and La Mesa
Senator Don Perata District #9 Oakland, Richmond, San Pablo, El Cerrito
Berkeley, Alamenda..
Senator Richard Polanco District #22 East Los Angeles
Senator Charles Poochigian District #14 Fresno and Tulare
Senator Adam Schiff District #21  North of downtown LA includes Pasadena La
Canada, Flintridge, Sunland, San Marino
Senator Hilda Solis District #24 South San Gabriel, La Puente, Monterey
Park, El Monte
Senator Cathie Wright District #19 Northwest corner of Los Angeles county
and Ventura county including Oxnard.