Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 23:32:55 -0500
Hey All,

Well I got me one of them there Ionic Breeze machines from Sharper Image.

It really cleans the air quickly. I am sensitive to ion generators so only
run it a few minutes at a time, but even that refreshes the air for several
hours.

Now before you think wow those are expensive, let me tell you what I did.

Frustrated at not being able to find the *(&^ filters for my air cleaners
(which run around $80) I decided to get online and check these things out.
I had seen them advertised on television and knew they were expensive.

But once on their website I found that they have auctions on returned
merchandise and even on some new ones.

I ended up bidding on three of the air cleaners, two of the older smaller
models and one of the newer larger ones. I got all three for less than the
price of one of the new ones.

No noise, no filters.  And even with just one (I haven't yet gotten the
other two) I can cart it around the house with one hand, and my hands are
not strong at all.

Will keep you updated on how much I like these things.

Maggie

ps--the ferrets all come and stand up against it and smell it when it is
running.  They ignore it when it is off.