From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 22:01:45 -0400
If you could not visit our web site in the past because you didn't have a
browser capable of displaying frames (yes, there still are some of those out
there!) please try us again.

I've reworked our shelter's site and though there's not a whole lot of new
stuff just yet, the frames are gone and the site has a new look.

Stop by, check us out and be sure to sign the guest register to let
everyone know you stopped by.  If you have any tips, suggestions or
complaints, please be sure to leave me feedback.

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke - [log in to unmask]
* Member, South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue
* Editor, SFFCR's Ferret Footnotes Newsletter
* Webmaster, SFFCR's web site
*
* Shelter Website - http://www.gate.net/~mjanke