From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 1997 08:05:43 -0400
>From:    Deena Canal <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Submitting Kodo Info and Efforts and Events
>In addition, somewhere I saw a graphic of a black ribbon for Kodo....
>Please send me the URL where it is at or better yet , a copy of the file, I
>would like to include it on the page.

Don't know where you saw it Deena, but I get the feeling what you saw was
the black ribbon grapic I created to help spread the word.  I posted the
info on the FML a week or so ago, and I believe quite a few have grabbed it
off our shelter web site, so no telling where you saw it.

I'm sure you know our site's URL, and though that will still work, we moved
to a new ISP a few weeks ago.  Come on by and grab the ribbon graphic
there... there is a transparent GIF version and a JPG.

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke - [log in to unmask]
* Member, South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue
*
* Shelter Website - http://www.gate.net/~mjanke