From:
colm tracy ilene <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 1994 12:32:45 -0500
The question was asked, here's my answer. The movie "Kindergarten Cop"
had a ferret in it. If I remember correctly, they did a pretty good job
of portraying him/her as exactly what ferrets are. Loveable and
protective. There was a scene where the school was on fire and the little
boy carried the ferret with him :->. Also, at the end, they showed the
little one attacking the bad guy, (although I think ferrets are normally
passive, I did get some enjoyment out of watching my ferret bite the toe
(hard) of someone I didn't care for. I suppose they know. Anyway, just an
example of a ferret portrayed in a positive light. Bye.
Tracy, Matt, and Alex