From:
colm tracy ilene <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 1994 11:56:26 -0500
I'm new to this list, so I thought I'd say "hi" to everyone. Also, if I
say something that isn't "right", please let me know, I'm also new to the
world of e-mail. Anyway, my name is Tracy, I live in Kansas, I am married
and a full-time student at Washburn University and I have a wonderful
sable female named Alexandra (Alex for short). Alex is over 3 now, the
result of another ferret, Desert Storm, (named because I got her when the
US invaded). I have just the one now, although I had six at one time. I
would like to get another, but my husband is not to supportive. Maybe one
of these days. Well, I'll go now. I'm glad to meet everyone and hope to
share lots of stories with you. Bye- Tracy, Matt, and Alex.