From:
Michele Paulhus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2008 10:54:17 -0800
>From:    Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Burlington MA rabies clinic
>
>Make sure they will have a ferret vaccine IMRAB 3 at the clinic before
>you bring your ferret! many times these do not! Vaccinating with an
>improper vaccine is ( in the states & health depts eyes the same as
>not vacinating at all. The cat/dog vaccines do not apply to ferrets -
>MA state law will require a second vaccination!

Thank you Alicia,

Confirming your ferret is recieving the proper vaccination is extremely
important.

If anyone in the South Shore, MA area is looking for a Rabies clinic
that is ABSOLUTELY vaccinating with IRAB 3 (Given by a ferret savvy
vet) --feel fee to come visit us in Randolph on March 29. South Shore
Ferret care is sponsoring a Rabies clinic-just for ferrets, along with
free ear cleaning and nail trimming.

For more information, please email: [log in to unmask]

Thanks!
Michele Paulhus
South Shore Ferret Care

I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing,
therefore, that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any
fellow travelor, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it,
for I shall not pass this way again.