From:
Kristina Borgstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2008 11:14:35 -0800
My ferrets rule my world ,and my house. But alas my dear husband wants
a dog to round out our zoo. We plan on adopting from the NSPCA or Best
Friends. So the question is which breeds have a low to non existant
prey drive? My husband wants a med to large dog and most definately
not a small dog. Any respose is usefull, also I'd like to hear about
dog/ferret interactions. We are moving to a huge house with a huge
yard. More ferrets? Don't tell my husband...

Our relaator has an Argentine Dogo, a year old, gentle giant, and
beautiful. Good with kids dogs, and cats but what about ferrets?

Thanks FML!
Kristina Borgstrom