sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 4 Jun 2005 08:55:24 -0700
The flowering trees are almost done shedding their petals.  The lilies
are in full bloom, and the summer heather blows in the wind.  Recently, a
boy named Widget arrived to enjoy the beauty that we've been witnessing.

Many little spirits joined me at the end of the bridge that day as we
waited for Widget.  Major Burns, Scooter, Baby Girl, Keisha, and Kender
were there to greet the little fur angel as he walked across the old
wooden boards of the bridge.  Now beautiful and whole again, he joyfully
tousled about with his friends.

We spent many, many days under the sun exploring all the wonderful
things up here.  All of Widgets dreams are reality up here.  Fountains
of ferretone, fleecy white clouds to snuggle up in, socks to steal, rice
beds, sofas to explore, dirt to dig in, flowers to snuffle through,
fields to dance in, and treats galore.  His spirit has been absolutely
soaring up here.  He has found new things to do such as playing with the
mink, harrasing the badgers, swimming in the brooks, and playing in the
shoots and ladders up here.  He looks forward to surfing the skies during
the next meteor shower, and sending down kisses to his loved ones next
time it rains.

He has spent a great of time at the reflecting pond, however.  He's been
trying to send healing thoughts to Tuck down below.  Widget wants Tuck
to feel better and to remember the great days that they had together.  I
told him that there were no worries there.  I'm sure that Tuck will never
forget this sweet boy, and will always smile at the memories.  We are all
relieved to see Widget in such piece.  He loves watching his daddy each
day though.  He's not sad.  He just wants to watch.  And wait.  Meanwhile
there is a higher power up here to hold him tight.

Sandee