From:
Kirk & Gaye Stantis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 1997 17:49:18 -0500
When I hear of the tragedies, the illnesses, and deaths of our beloved
fuzzies, not only do I learn from the experiences of those who have shared
them, but it reminds me of something...

Yes, I do go to my little ones and give them some extra heaps of TLC and
loving embraces.  I spend just that wee extra bit of time with them in their
short little lifespan.  I am most grateful that someone has reminded me how
fragile a life can be and how important it is to express our love to each
other, human and animal, every possible moment that we can.  Life's
tragedies can remind us of it's sweet joys and make us appreciate what we
sometimes take for granted.

Just a thought to ponder.
Gaye, who will give the Weasel Women some extra lovin' today.  I will give
my human children some heaps of praise as well.