From:
Shannon Crum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 16:05:15 -0700
Thanks for all of the wondering suggestions about making a blockade to keep
my ferrets out of my box springs.  My step-dad used about three layers of
indusrial-strength plastic sheeting.  Then, he duck taped and stapled it to
the bottom of the box springs.  After that, he layed about 20 wooden slats
of wood across the bed frame.  That should keep them from even being able
to push the wooden pieces out of the way.  If, by some odd chance, that
they wriggle past the wooden slats, I don't think that they could claw
through this plastic sheeting.  This stuff is strong, plus we clip the
babies' toenails weekly.  Thanks again for all of the help.

Shannon (owned by three carpet sharks...
Sebastian, Felicia, & Snooz).