From:
"Williams, Bruce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 16:46:50 -0400
>Just a quick note to say that Dr. Williams was kind enough to answer all
>80 of my questions (I had so many!) on Saturday without even flinching a
>little bit.  He was wonderful!  He was so wonderful that he GAVE me the
>entire slide presentation to bring home and show to my vet!!!  (She is NOT
>ferret-knowledgeable!) YIPPEE!!!  Anyway, I'm wanting to get it made into
>electronic form.  If I get permission from him, I will either post it on
>my web-site or email it out to those who want it.  Remember, this is WITH
>HIS PERMISSION... I just have to ask yet! =)...

Dear Erica:

I have posted the presentation at
http://www.afip.org/ferrets/whats_new/frame.htm - it is a Powerpoint
presentation, so you'll need Internet Explorer to view it.  (This is not
meant as an endorsement of Mr. Gates' product, just the most expedient
method of getting the material out.)

A few editorial changes were made to the presentation for electronic
publication.  I'll amend the front page of the site
http://www.afip.org/ferrets tomorrow.

As the presentation is somewhat graphics-intensive, the slides may take a
while to load properly on people's computers with slow Internet connections.

With kindest regards,

Bruce Williams, DVM, DACVP