Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 10:09:29 -0500
Hi everyone, my deepest sympathy to those of you that have lost a loving
little one & prayers to those with sick little ones.

I'm here today to again try to get some answers on Giggles and Cricket,
whom Barbara took.  (BIG) please let this in, you can't be sued) I am not
Jackie, I'm Sue of the Okeechobee Ferret Rescue & Barbara took 2 ferrets
from me(Giggles & Cricket).  She told me she had a home for them, which I
believed, in the end she did not have a home and she took them to Jackie.
That became their home.  I was okay with Jackie having them and Cricket was
very sick, Jackie spent allot of money on her.  Cricket cannot be separated
from Giggles or she will probably just grieve herself to death.  Back
before Barbara took Ben & Jeremy from Jackie(only because she was mad) she
took Giggles and cricket along with some others from Jackie.  I say how
dare she do that!!!!!  They were not hers to take and she will not give me
any kind of information on them.  I want to know how they are and I want
them back with me or taken to Jackie.  I am not one that will tolerate
someone who has an anger problem , taking it out on the ferrets, these
ferrets do not need to be tossed around this way!  Especially ferrets who
are not in good health.  I'm asking anyone who knows of them to let me know
any info they have, and I'm asking for prayers for them both, I'm afraid
that something has happened to them.  I'm sorry that she has threatened BIG
with a lawsuit if he let's anything about these girls or Ben & Jeremy be
posted, but I have seen other things posted about other issues and why
shouldn't these go in.  I have talked with an attorney, she cannot sue BIG
for these post, no one has told any lies yet, and she can come after me
all she wants, but BIG has done nothing, this is a forum for ferret issues,
good or bad, and I should be able to post just as everyone else, Jackie
should be able to post.  This scare tactic by her has to end.  I want my
ferrets back and that's it.  She would not know what it's like to cry
nightly because you don't know how they are or how they are being kept.
I'm tired of crying over them and getting no answers.  I have recently lost
Juliet, was a nervous wreck over Cheyenne's surgery, I'm struggling all of
the time, I do the best I can, I have 40 older ferrets to care for & my
Father is ill now, so I'm not in any mood to play anymore.  Barbara, I want
to know where and how Cricket and giggles are and I want them back!!!!!

I'm always having auctions to raise money for the shelter & if I can help
others out with raising funds I will, right now I'm helping to raise funds
for Jackie to get Ben & Jeremy back.  she has to pay an attorney, and I
guess now, I will have my own "get the ferrets back fundraiser " to get
Giggles and Cricket back.  I'm just plain tired of this mess and I'm
rambling, but I'm also sitting here in tears because of this and I am MAD!

Thank you to all of you that have hearts and have helped out so much.  This
list is full of the nicest people I have ever met(thru the internet).

Hug your furkids today, because life is too short.

(we have our FML to talk about ferrets, I was just sitting here thinking,
I wonder if those little ones that are at the bridge talk about us the way
we talk about them) I bet they do.

Sue & the fuzzies
http://showcase.auctiva.com/ferret

[Moderator's note: Sure, I can be sued.  You can be sued.  It would then
be up to the courts to decide if the suit was justfied.  (Or more likely,
whomever can pay their lawyer the longest wins.  BIG]