Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 12:57:09 -0500
Hi everyone, well, Cheyenne's blood work came back fine and she is
scheduled for surgery on Wednesday January 24th.  She will have no ear and
a short tail afterwards, but I will love her anyway and hope to find her
and her buddy a home afterwards.  Juliet is still on hold, we're watching
her, not sure yet that she will even survive the surgery.  she is eating
well (soft food) and gaining some weight back.  I would like to see a
little more weight on her before any surgery might be done.

Now I would like to give an update on the funds I raised for the Kista
rescue.  I didn't have a lot at the time to put on ebay, but $50.00 has
been collected.  Thanks to Vickey Bishop, Leslie Robinette, Stephanie
Mudgett & Eileen Domanick who bid on the items I placed for that cause.
A check will be going out.

Thanks to all who have bid on my items to raise funds for the vet bills and
surgeries.  Thanks so much to Jennifer for her donation of hand sewn items
to help raise the money.  And thanks to Michelle for-- in the process of
doing a web-page to help sell some of my items.  I have recently placed
more items on ebay, not many ferret related things but I do have some
Valentine's Day items and I am always adding new things to raise money for
the shelter to pay bills and buy food, etc.  If you would like to see what
all I have, go to: [log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]

Thanks so much to everyone!

Sue & The Okeechobee Fuzzies