From:
Who What <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 1994 23:37:51 -0500
[Chris.....sorry about all those posts, I wanted to do an intro like some
other FML members have, and I only get on AOL every 4 days or so and read FML
"en masse"]

MARK@WAYNAR and JIM LAPEYRE<OTTER@ACPUB:
We read that high-pitched noises and ferrets have something to do with their
Mom. All our ferrets will come to high-piched squeek toys. My dad built a
push-buttom squeek box (with adjustable picth) to call themn with.

Sarah would often get really excited as a kit (such much she'd poop on the
floor) at such noises. She even tried to nurse a toy rabbit my sister had.
You know those ones that walk a few steps, stop, squeek a few times, wiggle
their ears, then do it all again.

MIKE.JANKE@F4
Especially in FFZs, and even in states where they are legal, having a rabies
shot should at least HELP if your little one bites someone and you get in
trouble. Not that this is guaranteed...loook at the KS bite case. BUT, Bill
Phillips, Minister of Defense, said that WITHOUT the rabies vaccine, he (as a
lawyer) has no legal foot to stand on if the authorities wish to kill your
little one. This advice sent my Mom rushing to the vet to vaccinate ours (she
used to, stopped when we figured they didn't need it).

Anonymous Poster who posetd the FA address:
Contact me at [log in to unmask] for flyers to distribute, I am a member of the
Pleasanton chapter (and obviously not afraid to admit it, oh well).