From:
Sue Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:01:31 EST
Hey Everyone!

Well, ferret math has kicked in once again.  You guys probably remember
me from my tales of Paul, my 8 year old deaf & blind guy-Templeton, my
fatty ferret-and Dante, the albino responsible for starting it all and
definitely mommy's favorite, though not by much.  I have two others, Toby,
and just adopted my fifth, a little cinnamon girl with ruby eyes.  She is
truly amazing and beautiful.

Anyway, I adopted her from the shelter I got Toby & Paul from.  She is a
little pipsqueak!  6 months old and fits in the palm of my hand, but is
generous with the kisses.  She is my first face washer.

Donna had named her Rebkah, which I guess is the biblical spelling of
Rebecca.  She would call her Becca or Becky.  When I met this little
cinnamon girl and she kept pouncing on my Toby, all I could think of was
calling her Nala, after the little lioness in the Lion King.

Does this little girl answer to Becca, or Becky, or Nala??  Nooooooo, of
COURSE not!  LOL.  I say Nala, I call Nala, and nothing.  However, when I
baby talk and call her Widdle Girl (Little Girl) she comes RUNNING!  LOL.
It's too funny.  I always had a rule of thumb when I named my animals,
since I was a little kid - never name an animal something that sounds
retarded when you yell it out the back door to call it.  Widdle Girl.
Soo, I am guessing that is her name : ) LOL...has anyone else had this
happen?

Sue
Dante - Ma! Froot Loops! Now!
Toby -  Can't hang Mom, too much to do and too much to check out!
Paul -  I'm OLD?  I'm DEAF?  I'm BLIND TOO?  I don't believe it...and I'm
        gonna kick Dante and Toby's butt to prove it!
Templeton - I was almost named Fatty Boombalaty I'm so fat! (4.25 pounds)
and Widdle Girl - I Pinned Ya and Now I'm gonna drag ya by the ear!