From:
Steve Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 02:58:38 -0400
>I just bought two bags of TF from the Ferret Store, and my ferrets won't
>even touch them.  I have it mixed in with Marshall Farms food, and they
>pick out the MF and leave all the TF...

I would like to point out to everyone that the best way to complain about a
product is directly to the company.  There are so many companies out there
that could care less about ferrets, or our pets.  Yet it seems to me the
ones that do seem to care are getting a bad rap here on the FML.  I would
think the only thing that could come of it is enough people deciding they
don't want to take a chance and do business with the company and the
company goes out of business.

I have had no problems with TF, and I understand if I did I could send
them a sample, they could analyze it, and I could get a replacement bag-
sounds fair to me.

Patty