From:
Thomas Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 1997 00:14:32 -0800
Howdy from Charlotte!
Hope everyone is doing good and preparing for a wonderful Valentine's Day!
I have a question and a few comments!

First off is about albino ferrets.  I was wondering if there was a tendency
for them to be more aggressive?  Are they "meaner" than other ferrets?  Our
little albino girl at the store is the mail bitter!  She really bites hard!
Like draws blood!  I was just wondering if it was just her or if all albino
ferrets had a trait that made them more aggressive!

At our store we sell this new pet bedding that is awesome!  This lady cam
into the store and demonstated it.  She poured a whole cup of ammonia into a
cup of the bedding and you could not smell the ammonia at all!!!!

It is called Barnaby Farms Aspen Bedding!  It looks like rabbit food!  at
first I thought that the fuzzies would try to eat it but they haven't and as
far a digging well ferrets will be ferrets!  The stuff is awesome!  Not
nearly as cheap as wood chips but when it is hard to get to the Stove store
than this stuff is great!  I will try to find a number for the distributor
or address and get it on here!

Someone commented on their ferret limping when they scolded him, well
Princess Leia does not limp but she sulks!  When ever I scold her she will
lay flat on the ground and then look up at me with those sad little eyes!
It is hard to be mad at her!  Although sometimes when I scold her she hisses
at me!  I just laugh!  I think it is pretty cute!

Unless I write in on V-day  Happy Valentine's Day to ya'll!

Monica and the Trilogy