From:
Thomas Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 1997 02:21:32 -0800
Howdy Ya'll!
I wanted to diresct this post to the person that said they wanted to buy a
ferret from a pet store but not be a hypocrite!  Well think about it, you
won't be!  These ferrets need homes just a much as the shelter ferrets!!  In
fact the odds are that a pet- store bought ferret will end up on the street
because of irresponsibility, so in a way you are rescusing this ferret by
buying him from a pet store!  Does that make sense???  I am not trying to
start any arguments about shelter ferrets vs.  pet store ferrets I am just
saying that you are not a hypocrite by getting one from a pet store!  And
hey who says you can't get the little silver ferret and a rescue ferret!
You can never have to many ferrets!  :) BTW your post was not boring!  :)

MOnica and the Triolgy!