Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 16:59:28 -0800
Hi all

Things have settled down here a lot since Halloween.  Da holiday
festivities are gearing up though.

A little guy named Simba came in today.  He waz met by Samson and Roxie.
They were really happy to see him and greated him very warmly.  They had
to sit and talk and gossip for some time about home.  They talked and
talked and got all caught up on everything.  Then it waz off to da Fruit
Bar to fuel up for da day ahead.  Next they went off to explore and see
all da sights and attractions.  When he seen all da tubes in da Tube Park
there waz not holding him back.  I seen them over there running through
da practice tubes just for da fun of it.  They said they are going to
practice a little later cause they want to enter da races later now dat
they are three.  He said he feels bunches better and wants to send hiz
luz along with lots of kisses to hiz mommy.

I am off to a meeting with da Big Boss.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee