Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 18:14:41 -0800
Hi all

Halloween didn't go well in my hoomans house.  Here it went great.

I looked up Rio, Bandit, and Treasure in da puter thingy.  They were
over at da Tube Park in da Tube Races.  They were doing real good to and
brought home a trophy for their hidey hole.  We sat and talked for a
while.  I passed on da message to them and they said they missed you
too.  They said dat things aren't real bad here and there is a lot to do.
They said they were keeping buzy to pass da time away.  They await your
arrival whenever dat is.  They said to pass on luv and kisses to you.

I looked up Littleone in da puter.  I found her over at da Crazy Kar
races cheering for a friend in da races.  She said she is doing well and
has made a lot of new friends here.  She said she misses you too and she
has been keeping an eye on things through da Reflecting Pool to see how
everything is going.  There are a lot of things to do here to while away
da time.  She said dat she is waiting for you and not to worry about her
as she is doing real good.  She said to send you a big ferrety kiss along
with her luv.

I am off for a nap.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee