From:
"Cheryl M. Nordgulen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 14:35:17 -0800
Hi everyone,
Years and years ago, when I was doing dog shows on a regular basis, we had a
black and white English Setter.  We used the same stuff that everyone else
used to keep her white, white.  Laundry Bluing, rinsed in after the bath.
It sure made the yellow go away.  I haven't tried it with our two white
ferrets, because I love the yellow look, kind of like old ivory.  Cheryl
--
The Critterpen by Chemayn
Cheryl M. Nordgulen

Walk in peace, speak softly, love much.