Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 2009 12:53:12 -0400
To the person that posted about a distemper outbreak/exposure at an
Ohio Show..in late 1990s early 2000s

Could you please clarify what show that was at in Ohio? Since there
were 2 Ohio shows during that time period, please provide accurate
information on?what show in Ohio. Cincinnati or Columbus?

There seems to be quite a bit of inaccuracy in Debi Sadowski's and
Anonymous posts. It seems to me if you are going to bad mouth another
organization due to your inadequacies you should give correct
information.

I'm the organizer for the Ferret Buckeye Bash here in Columbus Ohio.
Our first show was in 1999 and this year is our 11th year. I know I
would have remembered if we has an outbreak or exposure at one of
our shows.

Scarlett

Scarlett's Happy Dookers Ferretry
www.scarletts-happydookers.com
Heart of Ohio Ferret Assoc. & Rescue
www.HOFARESCUE.org
Scarlett A. Gray-Saling, Show Coordinator
FERRET BUCKEYE BASH 2009
SAT. Aug. 29 - Veteran's Memorial
Columbus, OH
Ferrets, Ferret People and the Ferret Buckeye Bash!
Watch for reruns of: FERRETS: The Pursuit of Excellence
on your local PBS Station