From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 14:17:34 -0700
Hello everyone,

There has been some discussion off of the FML about pet stores (mainly
PetCo right now).  I would like to start a Pet Store Task Force.

What do you have to do?  Well simple.  If you would like to be involved
then you can just email me at [log in to unmask] with the subject of Pet
Store Task Force.

What it is, is simple this:

Ideas, suggestions and help dealing with pet stores in your area.  This
will be done through email.  I would like to eventually set up something
so that it could be a daily digest or something but right now it is just
done through email.

This email group is not being formed to bash one store or another.  Only
to help and come up with ideas to help the ferrets.

Thanks!

Joanne
Ferret Corner Shelter
www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz