From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 00:04:27 EST
This is for Jasmine and Chelsea, who are waiting at the bridge driving
Valentine crazy.  Jasmine hope, is leaving Chelsea's stuffed carrot alone.
I forgot to bury it with Chelsea, sorry couldn't think then, but I have
never been able to find it anywhere.  I guess she came and got it.
Chelsea's been gone for a long time, but Jasmine left almost a year ago.
This is for the girls.

One Small Ferret

One small ferret crawled up my arm to stay.
She looked me in the eye and said,' I'll have my way.'

One small ferret just climbed up and stole my heart.
It couldn't have been to difficult, she did it from the start.

One small ferret had the power to make me giggle,
Just by rolling over and doing that, oh so cute, wiggle.

One small ferret could thrill me, and my toes,
With just one tiny lick upon my waiting nose.

One small ferret held my love in her paws.
She won me over so easily, as a slave to her cause.

One small ferret taught me all of life's important lessons.
She taught me to dance for joy and have laugh sessions.

One small ferret chose to share her life with me.
What higher honor in this world could there ever be?

Sandy,Taz,Honey,Sugar,Tasha and Boris