From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 20:28:01 -0800
Dear shelter friends,
I must relay the latest loss to the hospice roster of Ferret Wise.  At
Marilyn's request :

 Subject: Storm
 Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 17:38:23 -0500

To all our ferret friends:
Tuesday, March 6 in Charlestown , NH we had a storm that dropped almost 40
inches of snow.  As the big snow storm grew weary and spent, it blew itself
out of Charlestown.  Little Storm went with it.

She was never happy after June died.  She never "dooked" again, and she was
my loudest dooker.  She was always a happy girl, and had a disposition as
sweet as honey.  After June died, she just went down hill.  As close as I
can figure, she was around 8 to 9 years old.  She developed a tumor on her
tail after June died, I think this was stress related, and she spent more
and more time in her bed, the one she shared with June.  This morning, when
I picked her up for her "good morning kiss" I knew.  We talked, I told her
what a joy she was and how much I loved her.  I sealed her passport to the
Rainbow Bridge with a kiss between her ears.  Later this afternoon, I heard
her cry out just once.

June, leave the light on, Storm is coming home.

Alicia, please tell all our friends. Thank you.
Marilyn

Dear Marilyn,
I am so thankful that both June & Storm had you for love and comfort.
Bless you for all you gave them-- I know that they needed to be together--
yes they entered Ferret Wise at age 4 plus years and have been with Marilyn
since Valentine's day 4 years ago.  God speed my little one-- we will meet
again.

Shelter Mom.