From:
cathy arnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 09:14:19 -0700
Hello my name is Cathy Jo,
I am 33 years old and live in Gulfport, Ms. I have been married for 14
years.  I have gone through my entire life disliking ferrets.  i have
always been a dog or cat person.  My husband has always wanted a ferret,
but I would always say no because I was told they bite and they stink.

Well anyways to make a long story short.  Our neighbor came our one day
and said she could not care for her ferret anymore and asked my husband
to tale her ,so he did.  When I got home that evening I was up set with
him.  As time went by I started talking to her (Mocha).  Now she is my
best friend and I love her so much.  About two weeks ago we added to our
ferret family two more named Wendy & Tinker Bell.  I am so proud of my
babies.  I would never give them up.  Oh and by the way they get along
with my cat (Jenny) also.