From:
cathy arnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 11:08:35 -0700
Hello to all,
I have a problem.  I had two ferrets giving to me one is a sable and the
other one is a blondish with Dark highlights.  Wendy and tinker Bell are
their names.The sable looks healthy (Wendy) but the other one (Tinker
Bell) is skinny.  She also has hair missing from the top of her tail and
some missing from her lower back.  I have made her everything I can think
of even Duck soup.  I tried to take her to the vet but he would not look
at her because I did not have any money to pay him.  Please don't think
of me as cheap if I had the money I would use it, but being a single
mother of a ADHD child I am unable to work until he goes back to school.