From:
TIM PEDCHENKO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 20:18:30 -0500
Hello again,

After I sent my update earlier today, I received a couple of email
messages:

There is a little girl named Hunter at the Bucks County SPCA shelter in PA.
To find more information about her, go to WWW.PETFINDER.ORG
The shelter address is 1665 Street Road, Labaska, PA Phone: (215) 794-7425

I also received an email from Doreen at the Worcester, MA ARL.  She gave me
permission to let you all know about him.  Yesterday they received a "great
ferret".  His name is Max, 2 1/2 years old, they have all his vaccine
records, great with other ferrets, loves to be held, litter trained, sable.
The adoption for him includes all his toys & cage.  Contact Doreen at 139
Holden Street, Worcester, MA 01606.  Her email is

Dawn & her growing bunch