From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 1996 12:40:33 -0500
To:  Laurel
I use that cheap clear plastic runner they use in public buildings to
protect carpets - the stuff with the little spiky cleet-things on the
bottom.  I pay $0.75 for a 2'x3' piece.  And it's washable!!!  Mind you,
when Monster drops her raisons down the gap between the edge of the plastic
and the edge of the cage, she can see them!  Endless amusement for me, and
frustration for her <G> (yes, I give her another!  - make sure the wire
can't catch her feet - mine's very smooth and welded at each contact.)

Stuffing pets
I think this falls into the group of 'what I don't know won't bother me'!  I
wouldn't/couldn't, but if the owner wants to - it's his/her choice.

Ferret Tunnels:
I use 4" PVC plumbing tubing.  Since it's all level (Monster doesn't 'do'
gravity<G>), no cement or whatever needed.  Maybe white glue for multi
level?  After all, we all ate about a pound of the stuff in elementary
school and we're still here.  A friend suggests 'traction paint' - paint
with bumpy stuff in it - for traction on slopes.  Sorry for the techy info,
I'm a mechanically dis-inclined programmer.

Megan and Monster