From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 20:58:39 -0700
Hi FMLers,
I've never written before but have finally decided to do so.  I have 2
ferrets a sable female named Frankie and a silver mitt male named Johnny.
I rescued Frankie from a friend of a friend who was negligent in caring for
her and bought Johnny in a pet store (I didn't know to go to a shelter),
I have only had them for about 7 months or so and love them dearly.  I am
moving in about 6 weeks or so into my first house from an apartment and
have no idea where I should put them in the new house.  We have a heated
breezeway in which I'd like to put them (I'll go in there more often) and
my boyfriend wants to put them in the laundry room (where we won't go in as
much).  If you can give me some reasons as to why they shouldn't be in the
laundry room I'd greatly appreciate it (so I can have valid reasons for my
bf).

I'd also like to say that it pains me to hear about ferrets dying or getting
fatal diseases.  So far, I haven't had any of the health problems that I
have been hearing about but I'm glad that I've subscribed to the FML so I
know what syptoms to look for and what is good health and what I need to be
concerned about.  I thank all of you who have educated me about ferrets.

Sincerely,
Kearsten, Frankie & Johnny
Dooks and Dancing to all!