From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 14:11:29 -0800
I have permission to post the following.  Kim is looking for a family to
place her ferrets with.  Please contact Kim directly, as Phoebe and
Dakota are still with her.

Thanks,
-Julie

[Forwarded e-mail follows:]

 2 Sable Ferrets
 One female (Phoebe) and one male (Dakota)

Phoebe is approximatley 7 years old, decented and fixed.  She is very
healthy and has never had any medical problems of any kind.  She is very
sweet, loving and as spunky as a one year old.

Dakota is 5 1/2 years old, fixed, he is not decented but you rarely smell
him as you would a decented ferret.  Dakota is a large ferret, he is very
loving and reminds me of a little bear with his round head and cute round
ears.  He is very healthy and has never had any medical problems.

Both ferrets were given regular vaccinations and very well taken care of.
They will need to stay together since they are very close, I feel Dakota
will be able to move on ok after Phoebe passes but he will need a partner
as well as many other ferrets would need.

I have a 3 tier cage that I would like to give away, its about 6 years old
but still in good shape.  I also have a small carrier cage for trips to
the vet.  I have never caged them entirely, I always had a safe space
where they were able to roam and go in and out of thier cage whenever they
wanted to.  I feel they would do well in a locked cage as long as they had
at least a few hours of playtime everyday since they sleep most of the
time anyway.

I am looking for the right home where I know they will receive lots of
love and mostly lots of attention which I am unable to provide any longer.
They are not in need of rescue; they are in need of attention which they
deserve.  I prefer they go to a past or current ferret owner.

Julie: I also need to mention that they are due for their shots and are
a little over in receiving them but I am willing to pay to have them
updated.  It's been due to having to cut on expenses with having a small
one lately and unfortunatley they had to be put on hold.

Please let me know if I should provide anything else and I hope this will
help in finding a good home for them.  I will miss them and I hope I will
be able to keep in contact with the owner to see how they are.

Feel free to either email me at [log in to unmask] or call my home after
6:00 p.m. on weekdays (313) 255-4560 or anytime on the weekends.

Thank you for your help you have been great!

 Kim Leach

=====
Julie Fossa
West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter