From:
Christine Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 11:20:28 -0500
>From:    Cinnamon Sprite <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Confusion about Lighthouse Ferret Bedding
>
>I was a bit disturbed by something said in your post... blah-blah-blah>

Oh, for gawd's sake, McCabe - you just don't know when to give up, do
you?  You can agree to disagree on the root meaning and Webster's version
of "rescue" - "hobby" - "shelter" - whatever.  The bottom line is...
you're continuing to attack someone who doesn't deserve it HERE and it
needs to stop.  You and Gail and everyone else who has decided they have
the extra time and attention to spend on this subject because of whatever
past transgressions that have taken place, are driving away people's
interest and attendance on this list serv... and that's WRONG.

With all due respect to the subscribers and moderators/owner of this
list - can we put it end it to it, please?

*DookLover*