From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 13:14:36 EST
::Pulling the Zion curtain aside::
Catherine ... you in there?  Oh, there you are.  What are you hiding
from?  That Oracle person?  Ferret treats?  Linda Iroffs' treats?  Bob
Churchs' shirt?  Hmm, so little time, so much to run from at a symposium.
I do understand, really.  I must constantly run from the likes of
shopping excursions ripping my dollars right out of my finger tips,
Kristeen Khors bursting out of her seat and knocking me out to collect
her raffle winnings, the yammerings of the Califonia sisters (Claudia and
Melinda), peoples' wallets filled with fur-families ("... and this is my
grandbaby ferret, Shnookims, etc"), food jumping off of tables and right
down my throat, people who are constantly trying to break my giggle pin,
and most of all education.  God forbid if I get eja-ma-cated.

You want to know what BIG looks like?  Dangerous question, my dear.  Very
dangerous.  You must look for a man who likes to melt into the woodwork
with wide, innocent looking eyes.  But do not be decieived, no.  He will
come to you in the form of a smiling, baby faced, mush with Harry Potter
hair.  How innocuous.  How utterly ... decieving.  If you see said such
plump man, there is a test to see if he is indeed the dark stranger, BIG
of the FML.  Do not talk to "it" when you see "it".  Because "it" will
lie to you and then once again disappear into the background.  Instead,
walk up to him very quietly, look him dead in the eyes, and do the
Pilsbury Doe Boy test.  Take your index finger and gently push it right
into the center of his belly to see if he giggles.

Then you will know ...

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com