From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 18:27:10 EST
Hi all.  A wonderful story about a young, teenage girl who helped a
ferret shelter was brought to my attention.  I am wanting to feature
her in my column, but I need your help.  You see I'd like to combine
her story with a couple of other stories about youngsters who have made
a difference in the ferret world.  Even if you know of a child who has
only contributed one inspiring act, I'd be interested.  I think there
are many youngsters out there who have interesting stories, or who have
helped ferrets in inspiring ways.  There are so many ways kids can
contribute or make a difference and I'd love to investigate this.  Kids
can be so creative.  And the opportunities out there for them to help
are numerous.  If you think that you know of any such child, or a neat
story involving a child and ferrets, please contact me.

Please do share this reqest with others that may be interested.

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com