From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 09:03:43 -0800
Hi,

I just want to thank everyone who wrote me about the spot on Lola's back.
I did end up calling the vet the same day I posted, and she told me to
keep an eye on it and call if it gets worse or affects her behavior.  The
next day the red ring had already faded to practically nothing, and now
it's just a scab.  I'm thinking it was some kind of bite, spider or bug--
Lyme disease is unlikely since she hasn't been outside in almost a year.
Lola also has adrenal, which of course comes with its own problems, but
she hasn't displayed anything that's unusual for her.

Thanks for all the help!

Rachel and the monsters

=====
"Go ahead, call the cops
You don't meet nice girls in coffee shops"

                      -- Tom Waits