From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 09:39:58 EST
This Sunday, February 15th will be the Legion of Superferrets February
Meeting and potluck dinner.  Beverages and dessert will be provided by the
club.  If you want to stay for dinner, please bring an entree or side dish
to share.  We will be accepting new members at this meeting.  As all people
nominated for office are running unopposed, we will also be welcoming
incoming officers.  Meeting is at 2:00pm, dinner will begin around 4:00pm.
For more info, please call 732-398-0132.  We will be dicussing future plans
for ferret awarenees days at PetSmart, a lecture series by vets at upcoming
meetings and our show.

-Anne