From:
Duck lite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 21:18:39 EST
I got a phone call from a woman here in NJ earlier today.  Do to a sad
family situation, she has three ferrets she needs to give up for adoption.
They are all older 5-6-7 years.  If there is a good adoptive family out
there, I would rather have them bypass the shelter and go directly to their
new home to keep the stress level for them to a minimum.  Please let me know
if you are interested, and I will pass her name and number on to you
directly.  Obviously due to the age of these ferrets (purported to be in
good health, just old) they can't be shipped anywhere, unless someone wants
to volunteer to drive them.  I wouldn't want to put them on an airplane.
The owner is offering some financial help to a good home, and really would
like to keep them together.  She can keep them for a few more weeks if need
be.

-Anne