From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 19:58:45 EDT
Help me,I can't stop.I guess I'm addicted.

Deluge-de ferret olympic event.

Delay-de ferret doing de ferret flop.

Decompression-what is happening to de ferret on de bottom of de pile,
usually the smallest

Deface-what's below de ears to de nose.

Deforce-All of de ferrets at one time asking for de raisins.

Defile-how de ferret helped you file.

Decoy-de ferret that distracts you by being coy,while the others make off
with the raisin box.

Default-what de ferret that fell off the table says of de other ferret.

Debug-what de ferret catches.

Kitten-a business of ten ferret babies,sometimes found in a kitbag.

Zip Discs-what happens when a ferret runs through the computer room.

Blue-footed Booby-the ferret that got into the printer in a blouse.

Ok,I'll put down the mouse and step away from the computer,and nobody will
get hurt,especially me.

   Sandy & the Dooksters
A ferret and his raisin will never be parted.S.Repper

Bob,it's nice to know there is someone almost as warped as I am.