From:
"Fritz, Gina M., HMR/US" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 09:47:25 -0600
Hi FMLer's

The Stroudsburg PA SPCA still has 3 ferrets available for adoption.
Unfortunately they really are not equipped or trained to care for these
critters.  I have given them some help and they are managing but they
really need to find new homes.  The problem with non-ferret shelters is
the ferrets don't really get uncaged playtime and if they do it's probably
not nearly enough.  I live in NJ but would be willing to help with
reasonable transportation if someone is interested in adopting these
critters.

If you are interested please e-mail privately and I will get back to you on
Monday.  (E-mail is at work)

Gina