Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 04:00:59 -0400
I know everone has been wondering what has happened to the Ferret Chat,
well it has been slightly disabled, but not by our choice.

In the meantime we have opened another chat for everyone to use.

http://www.tbdreams.com/chat

Yes, it is very much like the old one, we know that will make some people
very happy.  Everyone is welcome!  The only thing we request is that
everyone "Be Nice".  The ferret chat was created to form a network of ferret
owners, make new friends, gain knowledge, and most of all to share stories
about our rasin beggin, heart stealing, (maybe a sock too) fuzzies.

Please everyone enjoy!
Lars & Nadine

Everyone is welcome