Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 22:56:20 -0400
Hello All!

It seems we are still getting email asking what happened to the Ferret Chat.
Let me again post the new address http://www.tbdreams.com/chat

Just to let everyone know that the Chat is now Username and Password
protected.  What this means you will need to email either Lars at
[log in to unmask] or myself [log in to unmask] with what you would like your
Username and Password to be.  This is for everyone's protection.  We are
hoping that it will curve a lot of the problems we are having.  The Ferret
Chat is there for everyone to Enjoy!

All the best to you and yours,
Lars & Nadine