Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:53:30 -0500
Hiya all dis be SaraFerret.  Pologies for being so slow.  Dose kits are
running around and sure keep a "Mommy" ferret busy even if dey arent her
own.  Well dat isnt exactly de truth--these adopts me, so what was me
to do.  Dose kits know a softie rights away.  Well anyways, some of the
ferrets got notice on Val day dat dere Ferret Dad, Roger was crossing
de Human side of de Rainbow Bridge which an entirely separate entrance.
Well dey asks me if I would go wit dem as dey were a bit nervous.  So I
checks wit de Boss who wasnt quite sure dat I should go, since I wasnt
his furrie.  But in de end He says ok.  So I tells de ferts dat I would
be joining dem, but dat I couldnts greets him as de Humans have a
different One to greet dem --de Creator.  (note from SaraFerret's mommy-
one flame and I will send 50 ferts to close evil thoughts).  As you
can see my earth Mommy was a bit concerned as to de scorching I mights
gets-- but what de heck.

So de note says it was a surprise leave-taking from earth for Mr Roger,
Ferret Dad-par excellence (dictionary agains) as he was on a romantic
holiday in somepace calls Haways or someting.  Well all his business,
Ole Sneakers, Nosey, Basil--Gigi, Buddy, Shasta, Baby Suzette, Puppy and
Trixie and others I couldnts remembers dere names all came by and picks
me up on dere Great Pyrenees Express, very handy for a multitude of
ferts going some pace.  In facts dere were 2 of dese beautiful doggies.
So we gets to de Human bridge where de Creator and surprise de Boss is
waiting--also an even bigger surprise--de Boss and Creator are one and
same.  Wowsie dat means dat He loves us as much as Peoples.

Dere he comes in de distance a longs and winding path across de human
bridge.  What a fine looking human he was and the business cheered yeah,
Huzzah, and yippee and dooks galore and war dances and joy dances.  I
stood back a bit as I sure didnt want to get in wit dem as I wasnt part
of his business.  De business caught me and drags me up front and wowsie
was I afraid as I hadnt seen a Human since I passed over de bridge.
Excepts for dream like visins of my Mommy when I dook messages to her.
Well de Human made it and greeted by de Boss (aka Creator).  He walks
rights up to Ferret Dad and says in a very loud voice--Well done my good
and faithful servant welcome to de Rainbow Bridge and all my beloved
creatures, our ferrets.  Well you can imagine how hushed we all were.
Den de yippees broke out, and before you could say "Party" De Ferret Dad
came over to me, little ole insignificant (dictionary) me and says you
must be Ms SaraFerret, I just want to tells you how happy you made me and
Ferret Mom wit your greetings to ours ferts.  My mouth just opened and I
couldnt talks and den he picks me ups and hugs me for a few minutes and
den I gots big tears in my eyes.  I realizes how much I miss my humans
but I donts wants dem to come until de Boss says OK.  He puts me over his
shoulder and we hops on de Pyrenees Express to Mustey Land and dere is
a special pace for meetings wit humans and a big sign dat said Welcome
Daddy.  Can you imagine him holding me all dat way and not one of his
fertz were jealous.  I just hung close to his shoulders.  It was such a
warm comforting feeling, but den we landed and Ferret Dad put me backs
on my paws and gives me a nosey kiss before going off to party wit his
business, but I was invited and so were my kits Isabel and Serena.

My what a day.  Such a beautiful day.  I didnt feel sorry for myself for
not having a human here as witout my human on earth I could never send
messages to de fmlers whatever dey are.

Dooks of love and huggies to my Mommy and to Ferret Mom.  OOPS, forgots
to add a message Ferret Dad wanted to send to Ferret Mom-it wents like
dis.  My dearest--he had to spell de big words--my darling, I loves you
and takes your times to enjoy life and de other ferrets.

Dooks of Love
SaraFerret from de Rainbow Bridge